Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lived, Learned, Loved

As of Sunday I have been deemed single. I shed a few tears but deep down I knew it was going to happen eventually. We're friends now. It's very different, but I'm glad I still get to spend time with him and talk to him like nothing really happened. At times I still wish we were dating, it is going to be very hard getting over him but I know I can survive just being one of his best friends. I've learned a lot from our relationship some good some not so good but that's how all relationships are right? Anyways, It'll probably be a while before this gal tosses her heart back out there into the pool of boys and relationships. One of my new life goals is to be more spontaneous so for now on, I'm just going to have fun with life; do crazy things with my fellow females, laugh at anything and everything, do things just for the heck of it, that sort of thing :) wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. well umm... dont tell jessica just let her find out by reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry!! I don't really like telling people unless they say something about it first. Plus I thought you already knew... Sowwy! I still ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete