Sunday, May 22, 2011

You can call me Sydni Lauper ;)

I officially love being sixteen! I can now go on super awesome day dates before school dances without my parentals telling me "no, you're not sixteen yet." 

Yesterday I had a wonderful day with my new friends! I didn't really know the kids in my group, but after all the fun we had together on Saturday I would say we know each other pretty well now:) I'm so glad that my friend Chad asked me to go with him. I had a blast and he was a perfect gentleman!

For our day date we ate lunch at Jimmy Johns, played an intense game of mini golf, went to one of the boys' house and played minute to win it games, took a trip to Deseret Industries (DI) to buy awesome clothes for our dance attire, then we parted ways to get ready for said dance. 

The theme of the dance was 'Rock of the Ages' so we got to dress up in clothes that people of our favorite music era wore. I am a huge 80's fan so I went all out and by the time I was done getting ready I looked like Cyndi Lauper!! It was totally righteous! 
ME! aka Sydni Lauper
Cyndi Lauper!!

2 comments:

  1. You look awwessomme syd! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :D I can't wait until next year!! we're gonna hit up all of the dances! ;)

    ReplyDelete